Our clinic remains open for Stage 3 of re-opening Ontario.
COVID protocols will remain in place as per the directives for regulated health professionals regardless of vaccination status.
1. You will need an appointment to enter the building
2. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
3. We will continue to screen patients over the phone and again upon entry
4. Please do not enter the clinic if you are ill
5. We ask that you continue to observe 6 ft distancing
6. Masks are highly recommended and exemptions will be accommodated
7. We will continue to place you in a treatment room as soon as possible to ensure the least amount of people are in our waiting room
8. Only those with booked appointments will be permitted to enter. Exceptions are for children without appointments that do not have an alternate source of daycare, persons needing assistance.
9. Contact information will be collected on those without an appointment who are assisting patients
10. Please sanitize upon entry
11. Sanitation protocols remain in effect within our clinic
12. Our practitioners and staff will continue to be masked when not behind plexiglass and are within 6 feet of all patients.
If you have any questions about our pandemic safety protocols do not hesitate to contact us!