We believe in the healing touch
The benefits of massage can improve overall prenatal health for pregnant women:
- Reduces back, neck, and hip pain
- Relieves stress on weight -bearing joints
- Reduces sciatic pain
- Eases muscle cramping in lower legs
- Relaxation and emotional support
- Alleviates headaches and sinus congestion
- Helps maintain proper posture
- Decreases pregnancy-induced insomnia
- Lessens swelling in hands and feet
- Reduces carpal tunnel symptoms
Women may begin massage therapy at any point in their pregnancy – during the first, second, or third trimester. During your massage at Waterdown Village Chiropractic & Wellness Group, your body is properly positioned and supported using special pregnancy pillows and padding to ensure your optimal comfort and safety.
At Waterdown Village Chiropractic & Wellness Group, we are excited to become an integral part of your prenatal care team!