To our valued patients,
We want to continue to keep you in the loop regarding our response to COVID-19 and your safety. As you know, we are a health care facility and not a location where mass amounts of people gather and thus we are able to maintain and adhere to safe protocols to minimize your risk to COVID-19.
We believe in the value of chiropractic adjustments to boost your immune system and the advice of naturopathic medicine to optimize your health. We also believe that fear should not keep you from seeing your physiotherapist and massage therapist and living your best life; pain free and active. Our best advice to you is stay healthy! Keep on your care plans with all of our disciplines of health. You will be stronger for it!
Having said that, please stay home if you are ill with fever and/or cough/cold symptoms. We will happily reschedule your appointments for the end of the allotted isolation period or if applicable we will do a phone/video consult instead
Here are some of the practices we have put in place:
- We have sanitizers, soap, masks and gloves in all common spaces and treatment areas of clinic
- We are screening all clients by phone/e-mail and in person and will reschedule appointments if necessary. To date we have had not had anyone fail our screening procedure.
- We are practicing social distancing by moving our reception chairs 1 metre apart and placing chiropractic patients in treatment rooms earlier and spacing out new booked appointments
- Massage therapists and ND’s are sanitizing tables, hand and face rests, and high touch points between every patient.
- Staff are sanitizing all chiropractic and physiotherapy tables, hand and face rests, and high touch points between every patient.
- All toys have been removed from the clinic and only hard wipeable books remain and are sanitized regularly.
- Doors, handles and reception chairs, payment terminals etc are wiped down every hour. If you prefer to tap or pay ahead by CC please let us know
- We have a comprehensive plan and will continue to adapt our procedures to maintain a safe environment ensuring that you can still come in for your treatments. Keep watching for updates
- We are providing home visits in chiropractic, physiotherapy and massage therapy for those that are unable come in due to being immunocompromised, or those that are uneasy despite our strict protocols in place
- We are doing phone/video consults for naturopathic medicine and life coaching if you are ill and can not come in, are immunocompromised or feel uneasy despite our strict protocols
- We will wave same day cancellation fees for reason of illness for the next 30 days. Please call us if you become ill the same day as your booked appointment
What you can do to help:
- Please stay home if you are ill with fever and/or cough/cold symptoms. We will happily reschedule your appointments for the end of the alloted isolation period or if applicable we will do a phone or video consult instead in-person.
- Do not steal masks, toilet paper or other sanitation items from the clinic. We need them to keep all of you healthy and safe
- If you have a source of hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, face masks, hydrogen peroxide please let us know. Keeping our clinic open and safe depends on these items. Perhaps you bought masks but don’t need a whole box of 100..if this is the case please let us know!
As always, your health is our number one priority!
Let us know if you have any questions, it is our pleasure to serve you.