Clinic Update on COVID-19
As Hamilton and surrounding areas move into the red zone, we want to assure you that we are still open and running as usual, following all necessary protocols to ensure your safety and to keep your health on track.
As a healthcare facility, we have not had any changes to our mandates and we continue to follow all guidelines as directed by public health and our licensing boards to ensure your safety while providing you with much-needed healthcare.
How We Are Continuing to Maintain a Safe Environment
- All patients are screened prior to scheduling their appointments, as well as upon entry to our clinic. IF there have been any changes to your COVID-19 screening we ask that you alert us IMMEDIATELY
- An appointment is necessary for all services, no walk-in appointment are available
- Masks are recommended for all treatments
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry
- We adhere to a maximum distanced number of people in our waiting room
- We enforce social distancing in our waiting areas and will put you in a private sanitized treatment room/area as soon as possible
- All practitioners wear appropriate PPE during treatment
- All staff and practitioners are screened prior to their shift
- All treatment areas and equipment are sanitized between every patient
- All waiting areas, washrooms, reception and high touch points are sanitized regularly throughout the day