Keeping you in the loop with COVID-19
Please note the following about our current operations:
Our clinic remains OPEN for naturopathic care and life coaching with online consultations
We are OPEN only for emergency chiropractic care and acute pain by appointment on modified hours
We are CLOSED for all massage therapy and physiotherapy care
We are CLOSED for regular chiropractic care
For our emergency care, we are taking all precautions including:
- Spacing out any acute in-person appointments to ensure social distancing
- Sanitizing tables, counters, pin pads, door handles and surfaces between every patient
- Ensuring all patients wear a face mask and gloves before entering the clinic
- Our treating chiropractors are wearing masks and gloves during treatment
If you are in acute pain, would like to book an online regular naturopathic or life coaching appointment, please call 905-689-4440 or email us and we will be happy to get you booked as soon as possible. We want to make sure no one in our community has to miss their ND or life coaching appointments while at home or suffer in extreme pain during this time.
If you had an appointment booked before April 6th 2020, we have been working through contacting you with your rescheduled appointment date and time.
Please be sure to check our social media regularly and check your e-mails to keep up to date, as our ability to provide acute care now and regular care as early as April 6th COULD CHANGE AT ANY TIME.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
Staying Calm in the Chaos
Juli Fyfe is our life coach. These are uncertain times when many of us feel fear, anxiety, and are not sure what we can do. Please read her words here.
Juli also does virtual counselling.
Juli is considering running 2 virtual groups:
1. mindfulness sessions 2 times a week and
2. self-compassion as self-care during this time.
Let us know how she can help you!
How Can You Help Our Small Business During This Time of Business Closure?
We have had many patients and members of the community ask how they can help us in this time of need, here are some easy ways you can support our clinic:
Write us a Google Review!
Share a positive experience you had with us and share it on Google, it is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to reading what you love about WVCWG!
How to write a google review:
- Open your internet browser
- Search for a local business, scroll down until you see the Write A Review button on the bottom right side of the screen (directly to the right of the Reviews section, next to the Add a photo button).
- Click Write a review
- Share your experience!
Buy a Gift Certificate
Buying a gift certificate for one of our wonderful services will help our business now, and give you something to look forward to when our lives may finally return to normal. We can send you a gift certificate electronically and take payment over the phone so you don’t even need to leave home to support our clinic.