We want to say a huge thank you to all of you, our valued patients and our community, for your ongoing support! We are so grateful for your well-wishes, kind emails, and to see all of the familiar faces back in our clinic! We appreciate all of the feedback about our new protocols and are so happy to know you feel safe in our clinic and trust in us to do everything in our power to maintain the highest level of care for you and your family during these difficult times. We are sending you all big virtual hugs!
- Due to social distancing and sanitation requirements, it might seem that our schedule is busier than you are used to. As we manage sanitation, distancing and patient flow, we are doing our best to fit in all of our patients. This might mean your regular appointment time is not as easy to get especially for longer appointments such as massage therapy. We encourage you to book ahead so that you are not disappointed. We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs!
- Because of screening requirements to keep you safe, we will be screening every patient for COVID-19 over the phone upon booking, upon arrival at our clinic by posted notice, and again verbally upon entry. Please note, this means walk-in appointments will no longer be possible. If you do not have an appointment, or are looking for product we kindly ask that you call 905-689-4440 prior to entering the clinic.
Arrival 5 Minute Prior Rule
Moving forward we ask that you arrive for any appointment no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. We will be unable to have you enter the clinic any earlier as we are doing our best to continue our social distancing guidelines in our waiting room, as well as ensure that everything runs smoothly and on time. This will apply for all services including chiropractic care. You will no longer need to text upon arrival for any appointment, please enter the clinic for your scheduled appointment time no more than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time provided you are not feeling unwell and pass the screening questions at the door.
We thank you for your patience as we continue to adapt!
Sanitation, Distancing and Masks
Things may look a little different when you arrive. Here is what you can expect:
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry
- Please observe 6ft social distancing
- Please check-in at reception to let us know you are here and to pass final verbal screening
- We kindly ask you to bring a face mask if you have one for your treatment. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- In order to limit the number of people in contact with each other in the clinic at any given time, please try not to bring a spouse or friend to your appointments with you, only those with booked appointments will be allowed in the clinic. Exceptions to this will be: Parents of children attending appointments, patients that require assistance, and parents without child care options.
- If you are driving someone to their appointment, we kindly ask you to wait outside of the clinic during their appointment time.
One of the questions we have received the most often since reopening is will my child have to wear a mask?
We understand your concern regarding this issue, face masks can be scary, uncomfortable and nearly impossible for small children to wear. Although we do strongly recommend that all patients wear masks upon entering our clinic, we know that for some children wearing a mask might not be possible.
We also understand some adults may have exemptions to masking. Our number one priority is the physical and mental health, safety and comfort of all of our patients. If you or your child are unable to wear a face covering please let us know. We will ask that you maintain 6ft between yourselves and other patients upon entering the clinic and we will get you into a treatment room as quickly as possible to ensure you have your own space.
Reception and Flow of Patients
You will notice some changes to the reception area to comply with regulations, to minimize the risk of spread, increase our ability to sanitize and to ensure 6ft distancing.
- All reception chairs are now 6ft apart
- Sanitation stations
- Directional signage and infographics to help you
- Plexiglass barriers at reception. We kindly ask that you stay behind them when chatting with our wonderful reception staff
- A patient host may greet you and guide you where to go
- We have had to remove all of our magazines, kids toys, pillows, tea and water service for now
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized regularly throughout the day
- Statements will only be given by e-mail to minimize paper-shuffling between us and you. Most insurance companies accept electronic claim submission. For those that do not, we ask you to print your e-mailed statement at home.
- We encourage contactless payments
- Intake forms must be filled in online and returned electronically to minimize pen and paper shuffling between us and you. Please let reception know if you do not have computer or internet access upon booking.
- We are putting patients in treatment rooms sooner than we used to. This is to ensure we do not have too many people in the reception area at any given time and can maintain social distancing. If you are escorted straight into a treatment room please be aware that your wait in that room might be longer than before.Your doctor will be with you as soon as they can!
Treatment Rooms and Your Treatment
You will notice a lot of sanitation going on! You might also notice a few room designation changes.
Here is what to expect:
- All tables, surfaces, knobs, stools, equipment used during patient treatment are sanitized in between each patient in all treatment areas. If you have any questions about our sanitation process please let us know
- Your practitioner will be wearing a surgical/procedure mask for all treatments closer than 6ft
- Your practitioner may be wearing eye protection in some cases
- Do not be worried if your practitioner is not wearing gloves for your treatment. ALL our practitioners adhere to strict hand sanitation protocols prior to and after your treatment
We offer virtual appointments for life coaching/counselling, naturopathic medicine, physiotherapy and chiropractic
When should I book a virtual appointment?
- All counselling appointments are currently virtual
- Naturopathic concerns that don’t require the doctor to see up close, touch or use diagnostic equipment
- Ergonomic assessments: your chiropractor or physiotherapist will be happy to guide you through an assessment your home office
- Exercise therapy: your chiropractor or physiotherapist can guide you through your therapy from the comfort of your living room if you prefer
- We can set up a virtual appointment to decide if you should come into the clinic for your concern
- If you’re feeling under the weather but still need treatment this is a great option!
- If you are more comfortable completing your treatment at home
WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE!
As we adjust to the regulated processes we have put in place, we appreciate your patience. We are doing all that we can to provide a clean and welcoming environment for all of our patient’s and we are so excited to see you! Despite the different experience, your excellent care will not change and we strive to ensure you feel safe under our care.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.
See you soon!
To Book an Appointment call 905-689-4440 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org