We Are Re-Opening!
We are pleased to announce the Government of Ontario and our licensing boards, under strict guidelines, have given the go ahead for our practice to carefully reopen for regular care patients. We are currently putting processes in place to provide as safe an experience for you as we can and working on staff training behind the scenes.
We will be opening this Thursday, June 4th
As of Thursday June 4th, we will have the following in-person services available:
Pelvic health physiotherapy
We ask for your understand and patience when booking appointments
• We will be prioritizing emergency, acute pain, special population (ex. pregnancy) appointments but will do our best to fit everyone in
• If you are a front line worker, please identify yourself to the reception staff upon booking
• Due to social distancing and sanitation requirements, it might seem that our schedule is busier than you are used to. As we manage sanitation, distancing and patient flow, we will not be able to fit as many patient’s in one day as we used to (about 50% compared to before). This might mean your regular appointment time is not as easy to get. We encourage you to book ahead so that you are not disappointed. We will do our best to accommodate all of your needs!
• Because of screening requirements to keep you safe, we will be screening every patient for COVID-19 over the phone upon booking, upon arrival at our clinic by posted notice, and again verbally upon entry. Please note, this means walk-in appointments will no longer be possible. If you’re used to coming without an appointment, we kindly ask that you call 905-689-4440 prior to entering the clinic.
What To Expect When I Return:
New Protocols, Same Great Treatment!
We have implemented many new practices in accordance with our licensing regulations and the ministry of health, ministry of labour, and workplace health and safety directives and guidelines. Please familiarize yourself with the sections below so you are prepared for your experience.
When You Arrive
Things may look a little different when you arrive. Here is what you can expect:
upon your arrival
You will receive an acknowledgement message from us and you can stay in the comfort of your own vehicle, walk the plaza or enjoy the sunshine and we will text you back when we are ready for you! Once receiving your text, please proceed directly to the clinic to avoid missing your appointment time. Please note if there is a line up outside you may pass the line and enter the clinic
Chiropractic and one other service combined
Please proceed to enter the clinic reception
Upon arriving at the clinic door, please make sure you pass the screening questions before entering the clinic. Note: these change so make sure to read them every time.
Upon entering the clinic, signage will direct you to our sanitation table. We ask you to observe the following:
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry
- We kindly ask you to bring a face mask if you have one for your treatment. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you. (don’t worry, please just let us know if you are unable to wear a mask for any reason)
- Please observe 6ft social distancing
- Please check-in at reception to let us know you are here and to pass final verbal screening
- In order to limit the number of people in contact with each other in the clinic at any given time, please try not to bring a spouse or friend to your appointments with you, only those with booked appointments will be allowed in the clinic. Exceptions to this will be: Parents of children attending appointments, patients that require assistance, and parents without child care options.
- If you are driving someone to their appointment, we kindly ask you to wait outside of the clinic during their appointment time. Thank you.
- All reception chairs are now 6ft apart
- Sanitation stations
- Directional signage and infographics to help you
- Plexiglass barriers at reception. We kindly ask that you stay behind them when chatting with our wonderful reception staff
- A patient host may greet you and guide you where to go
- We have had to remove all of our magazines, kids toys, pillows, tea and water service for now 🙁
- All high touch surfaces are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
- Statements will only be given by e-mail to minimize paper-shuffling between us and you. Most insurance companies accept electronic claim submission. For those that do not, we ask you to print your statement at home.
- Intake forms must be filled in online and returned electronically to minimize pen and paper shuffling between us and you. Please let reception know if you do not have computer or internet access upon booking
- In order to be able to continue the excellent chiropractic care that we are known for providing and also comply with distancing and sanitation requirements, you will notice we now have 6 chiropractic treatment rooms. Four located in the chiropractic wing, and two located in our other wing. This is so that we can serve all of our clients in a timely manner with less of a waiting list, minimize your contact with others and ensure each room is thoroughly sanitized prior to your entry.
- Massage therapy and Pelvic Health Physiotherapy will be located in different rooms than before so be sure to follow direction as to what room you are to head into
- All tables, surfaces, knobs, stools, equipment used during patient treatment are sanitized in between each patient in all treatment areas. If you have any questions about our sanitation process please let us know
- Your practitioner will be wearing a surgical/procedure mask for all treatments
- Your practitioner may be wearing eye protection in some cases
- Do not be worried if your practitioner is not wearing gloves for your treatment. ALL our practitioners adhere to strict hand sanitation protocols prior to and after your treatment
Telehealth Naturopathic Medicine
and Life Coaching
We will be offering virtual appointments as a primary method of care for naturopathic medicine and life coaching to limit your contact and the number of patients in clinic. If you would prefer to meet in-person please let us know and we will happily arrange that for you.
Virtual Exercise Therapy, Ergonomic Assessments
Our chiropractors and physiotherapists will be happy to continue to treat patients through virtual appointments in situations that it is best suited.
When should you book a virtual chiropractic or physiotherapy appointment?
- Exercise therapy and Ergonomic assessments: your chiropractor or physiotherapist will be happy to guide you through exercise therapy or assess your home office
- We can set up a virtual appointment to decide if you should come into the clinic.
- If you’re feeling under the weather but still need treatment this is a great option!
- If you are more comfortable completing your treatment at home
Please note there are some changes to our clinic hours upon reopening
We will have some changes to our staffing upon reopening, to find out more about our staff and their hours please visit our website. We all look forward to seeing you back in the clinic soon!
Due to the increase of per patient processing costs to ensure your safety such as physical distancing office changes, PPE, increase of disposable sanitation items, hygiene costs, and janitorial costs, many clinics are having to increase their fees upon re-opening.
We are pleased to let you know we will NOT be increasing our fees right now as we understand you may also be going through rough times. We do not want this to affect you getting the care you need after such a long time! We have had a tough few months as well and we understand how difficult this has been financially for our community. We hope this helps you get back on track for your overall wellness!
We appreciate your patience!
As we adjust to this new normal and all of the new processes we have put in place, we appreciate your patience. We are doing all that we can to provide a clean and welcoming environment for our valued patients and we are so excited to see you again! There will be changes to your experience, but we will continue to strive for the best customer service and ensure you feel safe under our care.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.
See you soon!
To Book an Appointment call 905-689-4440 or e-mail us at email@example.com