Clinic Update on COVID-19
As Hamilton moves into lockdown we want to assure you that healthcare and our clinic are not affected by these changes. We are here for you to ensure your health and wellness stay on track throughout these difficult times.
We have already been following all protocols recommended by public health and will continue to ensure all safety measures are carried out to the highest standards within our clinic. You and your family’s comfort and safety is our highest priority.
We remain open for all services, including massage therapy, and are so happy to be able to continue treating you throughout this time. We saw first-hand the negative impact of our reduced services in the spring and know how much you all missed and needed your treatments. Rest assured, we remain committed to your health.
As a reminder:
- You must have an appointment to enter the clinic. You will be screened on the phone and again upon entry for symptoms of COVID-19 or recent travel.
- Do not enter the clinic if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
If you have any concerns at all please do not hesitate to reach out to our wellness health assistants who will be happy to answer any of your questions!
How We Are Continuing to Maintain a Safe Environment
- All patients are screened prior to scheduling their appointments, as well as upon entry to our clinic. IF there have been any changes to your COVID-19 screening we ask that you alert us IMMEDIATELY
- An appointment is necessary for all services, no walk-in appointments are available
- Masks are recommended for all treatments
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry
- We adhere to a maximum distanced number of people in our waiting room
- We enforce social distancing in our waiting areas and will put you in a private sanitized treatment room/area as soon as possible
- All practitioners wear appropriate PPE during treatment
- All staff and practitioners are screened prior to their shift
- All treatment areas and equipment are sanitized between every patient
- All waiting areas, washrooms, reception and high touch points are sanitized regularly throughout the day