With the recent announcements by the Ontario government regarding COVID 19 and the Omicron variant, we wanted to give you an update regarding your care and the safety of our Clinic.
Rest assured, the recent government restrictions have not been placed on the health care sector and your care at this time will be unaffected by these changes. There are currently no limitations on our ability to provide you with the care that you need and deserve.
Our COVID 19 safety protocols will remain in place as per the directives for Regulated Health Professionals. Please be sensitive to other patients when entering the Clinic for care and adhere to the protocols below:
- You will need an appointment to enter the building. Only those with booked appointments will be permitted to enter. Exceptions are for children without appointments that do not have an alternate source of daycare, and persons needing assistance.
- Please do not enter the clinic if you are ill or if someone in your household has COVID 19.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Due to distancing requirements, limited seating and the need to service all those with appointments, we can only accommodate you at your appointment time. If you arrive more than 5 min prior to your appointment, you may be asked to wait outside of the Clinic until your doctor or therapist is ready for you.
- You will be screened for COVID 19 by phone or e-mail by one of our Wellness Assistants and again upon entry. When you enter, please stop, re-read the screening questions as they may change at any time, and confirm you pass screening before proceeding further into the Clinic.
- Please sanitize upon entry with Stanley the Sanitizer
- Masking is in effect. Exemptions will be accommodated if needed. If you do have a mask exemption, please let our Wellness Assistants know so we can best accommodate you.
- We ask that you continue to observe 6 ft distancing when in the Clinic at all times, except when necessary for treatment /consultation with your doctor or therapist. When in reception, even when waiting to check out, we ask that you stand or sit at the marked orange designated distancing locations.
- If we have reached our distancing capacity in reception, you may be asked to wait outside until we can accommodate you. We understand this may be difficult in the winter but we ask for your patience during this time.
- We will continue to place you in a treatment room as soon as possible to ensure the least amount of people are in reception at any given time. Prior to COVID, we enjoyed seeing your faces in reception and chatting! So, we apologize for isolating you at this time while we strive to keep everyone safe.
- Our Sanitation protocols remain in effect within our clinic including, but not limited to, sanitation of each treatment room between patients, and regular sanitation of high touch points.
- Our practitioners and Wellness Assistants will continue to practice regular hand sanitation and masking protocols for your safety
If you have any questions about our pandemic safety protocols do not hesitate to contact us!